SoundDesk is an easy-to-use Mac OS X professional audio mixing and routing platform.
SoundDesk comes as a Light version and as a professional version that has more channels per desk, auxiliary paths and other.
SoundDesk LE includes the following:
· maximum channels per desk: 8x2
· maximum Auxiliary paths: 4x2 (pre/pos fader options)
· no AudioUnits inserts
NOTE: To buy SoundDesk LE via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SoundDesk LE":
· DC blocker filter, noise generators and a delay unit for each channel
· Mono, stereo or aux receiver channels
· Channels send their audio to any real output
· Assign names and colors to each channels
· FFT analysis tool
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New master output recording with dither option;
· Overall user interface improvements.