Already used by top audio engineers, sound designers, guitarists and remixers, the SoundBlender audio plug-in lets you create unique pro sounds for your mixes.
You have all you could possibly wish for: dual delay, pitch-shifting, filters, chorus, flange, intelligent pitch-shifting and more.
You can be sure that SoundBlender will fit the mix, and add that extra touch that makes your tracks stand out. We like to think of it as plug-in creativity.When it comes to spicing up the mix the developers wanted to make sure you had the right tool with the variety to fit your creative mood.
SoundBlender's preset library covers the subtle to the Sci-Fi. A nice thick chorus to an octave shifted spiraling panner delay. A classic ducked echo to "The Zipper Effect" (you gotta hear this one). Granular rhythms, resonant sweeps, auto-panners, vibratos, and doublers, it's all in there.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Version 4.1.7 bug fixes include:
· Fixed EchoBoy noise/distortion at higher sample rates created by v4.1.6.
· Fixed issue that caused a shift in stereo image with Tremolator, Crystallizer, PhaseMistress, and FilterFreak
· Fixed an issue with PanMan crashing with certain presets that used ping-pong and step mode.
· Added missing automation of delay and splice in Crystallizer.
· Plus the original fixes from V4.1.6
· Fixed issue opening old sessions in Ableton Live.
· Fixed issue causing “min shift alerts” occurring in EchoBoy.
· Key hits now go to host if not required by the plug-in. Sonar still blocks them
· Fixed issue where key hits caused graphic problems in Cubase.
· Fixed issue causing double key hits in Ableton Live Mac VST
· Simulated analog noise improved in FilterFreak
· Other system reliability bugs fixed.