Phase interactions mixer
Pi works to improve the summing of a DAW or a mixer. It dynamically minimizes frequency cancellations between instruments within the mix, and brings back the lost depth and focus lost when overlapping frequencies collide.
- Groundbreaking, true multi-channel engine, dynamically optimizes phase relationships between mix channels for optimal sounding mix
- Three-mode track grouping for enhanced related instruments and multi-mic setup phase correlation optimization
- Full Range and Low Frequency global optimization modes
- Four mode multi-channel phase correlation display, enables a unique view of the phase relationships within the mix
- Internal, inter-channel sample accurate routing, no complicated side-chaining required
- Available for Mac & PC in VST, RTAS and AU formats, in 32 and 64 bits where applies.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Pi AAX now works in the released version of Pro Tools 11.