Sound Grinder Pro is a powerful audio conversion application that strives to provide a quick and efficient solution for the advanced editing and processing of sound files.
Sound Grinder Pro provides unique features designed to greatly improve your production workflow. Sound Grinder Pro allows you play the media, perform waveform editing, add metadata, apply audio effects and much more.
Here are some key features of "Sound Grinder Pro":
· Sophisticated processing engine for speed and stability.
· One window design.
· Customizable list view.
· Resizable control section.
· Rapid Convert providing in-Finder file conversion.
· Unattended processing mode.
· Multiple error logging levels.
· Unicode support.
· Comprehensive conversion engine.
· Droplets for drag-n-drop processing.
· AU and VST plugin support.
· Multi-channel file support.
· RMS and Peak normalizing.
· Advanced naming options.
· User presets.
· "Retain Folder Structure" option.
· Naming options for Pro Tools compatibility with split audio files.
· Pull-up/pull-down sample rates.
· Custom sample rates.
· 31 character name limit support.
· Mutli-channel editing.
· Movie Preview while editing.
· Waveform overview with advanced selection options.
· Sample-level editing
· Resizable channel waveform view
· Support for fades/loops/markers/regions.
· Auto-regioning with naming.
· Region exporting
· Comprehensive edit actions.
· Metadata batch-processing.
· Copy metadata from selection
· Support for Finder/Spotlight comments.
· Support for ID3 tags, Vorbis Comments, FLAC Comments, and Quicktime User Data.
· All metadata viewable in the list view.
· Preview process settings.
· Full playback control including scrubbing.
· Playback slider.
· Loop playback.
· Quicktime movie video preview.
· Quicktime 6.4 or greater (Quicktime 6.5 is required for AMR Narrowband support), (Quicktime 6.5.1 is required for Apple Lossless support).
· 800 x 600 screen resolution.
· OS X 10.5 or greater required for AAC Low Delay
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Enhanced AIFF Support:
· Updated the AIFF support to calculate more accurate file durations.
· Improved read support for 24 bit Integer encoded AIFC.
Enhanced WAVE Support:
· Fixed an issue that could cause a crash with malformed WAVE files.
· Added import and read support for IEEE Float samples.
Enhanced SD2 Support:
· Fixed some issues that could cause crashes when importing certain SD2 files.
Fixed Mountain Lion Issues:
· Fixed MP3 file reading.
· Fixed Edit menu issues.
Enhanced Float32 Audio Code Playback Support:
· Audio files encoded as Float32 samples should now playback on recent versions of OS X.
· This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.