Sound Forge Pro is and audio editing suite designed to provide efficient tools for recording, processing, editing and rendering high quality audio files. Sound Forge Pro is great if you are looking for an easy to use track processing solution.
Sound Forge Pro allows you to master or repair audio tracks intuitively, thanks to its clean and organized design. Sound Forge Pro comes with customizable panels and a tabbed interface, that will help you make the most out of the work space.
Here are some key features of "Sound Forge Pro":
- Helps you create high-fidelity audio recordings
- Offers audio effects and signal processing tools
- Includes audio mastering support
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB of free hard disk space for installation
- Added support for customizing keyboard shortcuts on the Keyboard Shortcuts page of the Preferences dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when removing some plug-ins from the plug-in chain while the plug-in UI was visible.
- Fixed a bug that prevented markers and regions from being displayed after automatically reopening CAF, AIFF, or AIFC files on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when attempting to save some CAF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause region lengths to be incorrect when saving to some formats.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some settings from being saved with Channel Converter, iZotope MBIT+ Dither, and iZotope SRC plug-in presets.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after clicking the Process button in the Channel Converter plug-in when the Output Channels value was empty.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after clicking the Process button in the élastique Timestretch plug-in when the Tempo or Ratio values...