Live looping sampler capable of immediate loop recording, overdubbing, multiplying, reversing and more
If you use SooperLooper with a low-latency audio configuration, you can perform some amazing live looping.
In other words, SooperLooper is a JACK client, which can be controlled using OSC as well as MIDI.
- Sync Quantize
- Sync Playback
- Peak metering
- Multiply loop
- Feedback control
- Multiple simultaneous multi-channel loops
- Replace audio in loop with new material
- Reverse loop playback
- Trigger loop playback
- MIDI Bindings
- Key Bindings
- OSC Interface
- Mute loop output
- Rate Shift
- Save/Load loops in WAV format
- Scratch feature
- Tempo syncable to MIDI clock
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed initialization bugs with mute/overdub/replace quantization