Songsheet Generator is a cross-platform utility that allows you to easily print songsheets or songbooks for individual use or small / large group use.
You will be able to import basic tab files (CRD), or in the more commonly used ChordPro format.
Songsheet Generator is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Songsheet Generator":
· Import CRD files and convert them to ChordPro format
· Create songbookss with a table of contents, page /song numbers
· Mini-preview of a selected song
· Custom font styles
· Transpose the chords in the song
· Output to a printer / plain text / HTML files
· Adjustable printing options
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New features in this release:
· Added built-in chord definitions for Ukulele (standard C6 tuning: G4 C4 E4 A4).
· Added a checkbox to scan for songs in subfolders (the default is to not scan in subfolders).
· Added a "Delete Song" menu item.
· The full screen presentation can, optionally, start from the selected song.
· Rearranged the File menu items so that the commands related to song files are at the top (the historical emphasis on songbook-related commands was confusing new users).
· The shortcut keys for "New Song" and "New Songbook" have been swapped.
· Songsheet Generator will now offer to automatically create the songs folder and put the sample file into it, if the songs folder does not exist. The default name for the songs folder has been changed to "Songsheet Generator Songs" (from simply "Songs"), to match the Windows version.
· Added key signature to the sample song, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
Fixes and minor changes:
· Fixed the base fret field in the custom chord editor and chord pa...