A creative looping environment for your entertainment
JamDeck comes with an easy-to-use loop recorder that helps you capture ideas quickly. You can instantly record into a buffer 4, 8, 16, or 32 beats long and overdub on top of it to build harmonies. When you're happy with it, one click on the Copy button throws the loop on a stack called an Idea.
In addition, JamDeck provides an intuitive environment to experiment and brainstorm in. The live looping workflow helps you create melodies, build on them, and iterate in record time.
Furthermore, when you're ready to mix and arrange, you can easily drag and drop melodies from JamDeck into your favorite DAW, so you can continue with the workflow you've already mastered.
JamDeck is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- 32-beat live looper with overdubbing
- 14 built-in drum beats from producer Carlo Carosi spanning a range of styles
- 9 Jam Essentials Sampled Instruments
- 7 SodaSynth Presets
- 5 Analog Extracts Sampled Sounds
- Freestyle Recorder - Non-stop, automatic recording
- Instant Export: Drag and drop MIDI to any DAW that supports it.
- Share to SoundCloud: Upload directly to your SoundCloud account
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.4
- No longer having to click on the piano keys once to activate your PC/Mac keyboard. (much requested)
- New keyboard mappings for AZERTY and QWERTZ keyboards, for our European friends. (Changeable in the preferences dialog.)
- Improved PC/Mac keyboard responsiveness – things are going to feel a little bit snappier when you’re rocking out with your keyboard.
- Revamped Intro Tutorial - now much harder to break ;-)