Solfege 3.22.2 / 3.23.0 Dev
Smarten your ears
The Solfege application is designed to be easily extended with lesson files, so the user can create new exercises.
Solfege can be used to train your rhythm, interval, scale and chord skills.
NOTE: If you do not want to install Solfege and all its dependencies from source, you can use Fink or MacPorts following the guide available on the Installing on OS X page.
- Recognize melodic and harmonic intervals
- Compare interval sizes
- Sing the intervals the computer asks for
- Identify chords
- Sing chords
- Remembering rhythmic patterns
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.22.2
- Updated Esperanto, Portugese and Turkish translations to the users manual
- Updated Spannish and Turkish messages
- distribute solfege/tests/lesson-files/*
- help/C/scales/modes.html are never translated. So we must link to the C-locale file in every translation.