Audio player that helps you slow down, transcribe or transpose your music
Slow MP3 will allow you to slow down, transpose and/or transcribe your songs on the fly.
Need to learn a song in a different key from the original? No problem. Want to play a fast solo part over and over again, in half speed? Can do. Cannot identify a chord? Slow MP3 will show the notes to you.
· Space - play / pause
· Left arrow - rewind
· Down arrow - return to marker (loop start)
· Right arrow - fast forward
- Open a MP3 or WAV file from File | Open... or by dragging the file to the Slow MP3 window.
- Change playback position by clicking in the waveform display area.
- Set loops by holding mouse button and dragging in the waveform display area.
- Change tempo by using the Speed slider. Minimum setting is half the original tempo. Maximum setting is the original tempo.
- Change pitch by using the Transpose slider. The units are semitones.
- Sharp and Smooth settings change the quality of the pitch shift / time stretch algorithm. Sharp is good for percussive sounds, smooth is good for sustained sounds and bass.
- Transcribe feature shows the notes that are currently played in the music. Transcribing is off by default. You You can also use mouse wheel to change the playback position.