SizzlingKeys is a simple and easy to use iTunes controller for the Mac.
SizzlingKeys allows you to play/pause the currently playing tracks and/or to switch playlists without leaving the application you have selected.
In addition, you can even adjust the volume, skip a track or rate a song and more using custom hotkeys. And if this isn't enough, SizzlingKeys enables you to browse your iTunes Library or Playlist by using a hotkey of your choice.
NOTE: To buy SizzlingKeys via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SizzlingKeys":
· Customizing SizzlingKeys is incredibly intuitive and self-explanatory.
Rate those Songs:
· Let's say you are working on your spreadsheet when your favorite song comes on, just hit Ctrl-5 (this is customizable, of course) to assign a 5-star rating to the song. Now that rating songs is so easy, you will find yourself attempting to rate every song in your library.
Search Library and Playlists:
· Search capability is built into SizzlingKeys. Want to play all 17 renditions of Route 66 in your iTunes library? That is just a few keystrokes away. Selecting an existing playlist is just as easy.
See What's Playing:
· Why bring up iTunes just to see what track is playing? SizzlingKeys features a floating window that shows you the current song name, artist and more. Place it anywhere you wish on the screen by simply dragging it.
· iTunes 10.6 or later
· Some features are disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The following functions now work on iTunes 11:
· Toggle Shuffle
· Toggle Repeat
· Switching playlist no longer causes iTunes window to pop up
· Search-and-play no longer causes iTunes window to pop up