Reactive is a free-to-try AudioUnit plug-in that will turn any sound into melodic material.
Reactive detects the input signal’s dynamic envelope, and converts it into pitch information via an eight-note keyboard matrix.
The pitch and envelope are then simultaneously used to drive three distinct synthesizer engines featuring waveshape modeling, phase modulation, and subtractive with ring modulation.
All this is easily accessible via a simple color-coded interface, and lets Reactive instantly create amazing new sounds ‒ from synth and bass lines, pulsating drones, and stepped pitch glides, to glitches, blips, wobbles, and noises ‒ which are all lively reacting to the input.
Here are some key features of "Reactive":
· Use any sound’s dynamics to generate melodies, strums and arpeggios.
· Transform rhythm and percussion parts into synth and bass lines.
· Create unique instruments and effects in realtime out of vocal beat-boxing or even simple microphone tapping.
· AU host
· Noise bursts every 20 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated color scheme and improved contrast