Real time audio signal generator for Mac
This includes signals stored in standard audio files, which can be now played within SignalSuite by using the AUAudioFilePlayer plug-in included with Mac OS X.
SignalSuite also opens up the option to play back signals sent across a network from another computer, via the AUNetSend/AUNetReceive plug-ins, which are also included with Mac OS X.
- Select any audio output device available in Mac OS X
- Select any two output channels on multi-channel audio devices
- Choose from all output signal formats supported by the current audio device
- Invert polarity on either output channel
- Relative Phase adjustment between the two periodic signals
- Independent amplitude adjustment, fine and coarse frequency controls, and pan for periodic signals
- Choose upper and lower frequency limits, duration, sweep direction, and repeat of swept sine
- Choose any combination of available signal types to be active simultaneously
- Master Start/Pause control
- Master Volume control
- Start or pause SignalSuite from the dock icon popup menu
- Save signals of arbitrary duration directly to a standard audio file (AIFF or WAVE format)
- Extensive AppleScript support
- Multiple panning behaviors
- Generate any of the following signal types:
- Square Wave with arbitrary duty cycle
- Triangle Wave
- Sawtooth Wave
- Random Noise (white or pink)
- Maximum Length Sequence, or MLS (white or pink)
- Pseudorandom Noise (white or pink), designed for a perfectly flat spectrum with corresponding FFT length
- Swept Sine (Chirp) with linear or logarithmic frequency sweep
- Optional Swept Cosine signal, phase-locked with Swept Sine
- Any signals produced by Audio Unit generator plug-ins
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- SignalSuite has been rebuilt for Mac OS 10.10, Yosemite, and is now a 64-bit application.
- Support for Carbon Audio Unit displays has been dropped.
- Various bugs have been fixed.