SignalScope Pro is an OS X precise measurement tool that uses advanced technology developed for Faber Acoustical's flagship product, Electroacoustics Toolbox.
SignalScope Pro's easy to use interface helps you choose between various analyzer tools and enables you to view data from different tools simultaneously.
SignalScope Pro provides hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics for each analyzer tool and Quartz graphics for high-resolution off-screen drawing to PDF files.
All the analysis tools provided by SignalScope Pro offer professional measurement configurations, which can be stored together with the measurement data.
NOTE: To buy SignalScope Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SignalScope Pro":
· OpenGL graphics
· Ultra-fast 2D plots
· 3D displayy
· Real time octave band analyzer
· Audio unit generators
· FFT analyzer
· 3D spectrogram
· Core Audio compatible audio input/output device
· 30 days trial.
· The saving and data export features are disabled in demo mode.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FFT calculations are now performed with double precision (64-bit).
· Triggering works properly in the FFT Analyzer tool.
· An arbitrary solid color can be specified for the bars in the Octave, Meter Bridge, and Sound Level Meter tools.
· Several bugs that could potentially cause the app to crash have been corrected.
· Other minor and cosmetic issues have been addressed.