Turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Pocket PC into an advanced wireless remote control for iTunes
To use Signal you must run the application on your computer, open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch and go to the web address displayed in the Signal application window on your computer. This way you will be able to see the remote interface and remote control the media player through it.
Signal will help you play or pause a track, adjust the volume, select the speakers, rate a song, browse the media library, add a song to the queue and more.
- Play, pause, and stop your music.
- Move between songs in the playlist.
- Adjust the volume.
- Rate songs.
- See the current album art.
- Browse and search your media library.
- Add songs to the queue.
- Remove songs from the queue.
- Adjust EQ settings.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Code signing updates for compatibility with upcoming OS X releases