Signal is a great application that gives you the possibility to control your Mac’s media player using an iPod touch or iPhone.
To use Signal you must run the application on your computer, open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch and go to the web address displayed in the Signal application window on your computer. This way you will be able to see the remote interface and remote control the media player through it.
Signal will help you play or pause a track, adjust the volume, select the speakers, rate a song, browse the media library, add a song to the queue and more.
Here are some key features of "Signal":
· Play, pause, and stop your music.
· Move between songs in the playlist.
· Adjust the volume.
· Rate songs.
· See the current album art.
· Browse and search your media library.
· Add songs to the queue.
· Remove songs from the queue.
· Adjust EQ settings.
· iPhone, iPod Touch, or Pocket PC.
· This demo version will display a "please register" message for one third of the items in your media library.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed support for iTunes shared playlists
· Fixed setting the playlist position in iTunes 10