Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system, designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control. Serato and ITCH partners have made award winning DJ systems that operate without CD players or turntables.
The ITCH software allows you to DJ music on your computer with accurate control from a range of purpose built ITCH hardware.
Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware. Simply connect one USB cable to your computer, connect to your sound system and you're in action.
Here are some key features of "Itch":
· Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
· Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™.
· Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
· Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
· Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation
· Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
· Set and store Cue-points.
· Manual and Auto Loop activation.
· Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
· Exclusive Access to Fresh Promotional Music with Whitelabel.net
· Input and Mix recording capability.
· AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
· No Charge Upgrades that constantly add new features and improvements
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FLAC support
· Dedicated Video View - Display video decks alongside the virtual audio decks
· Serato Video Delay Compensation: This will allow one to offset the master video feed from the audio when there are sync/latency issues
Auto transition FX - Set this option if you don't want to change FX manually. Transitions will change upon every track load. There are three options:
· On/Off - Loading an audio or video track to the virtual decks will trigger a new transition to be selected
· Random - When on, a transition from the transitions list will be randomly selected, otherwise the transitions will be selected sequentially from the list of transitions
· Next - Forces a new transition to be used. If Random is selected, the transition will be randomly selected
· Any video content stored in the "Media..." crate will automatically load to Serato Video when you load audio tracks with no associated video track. This crate is created automatically when Serato Video is started or...