Gives music selectors and DJs new kinds of control
The ITCH software allows you to DJ music on your computer with accurate control from a range of purpose built ITCH hardware.
Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware. Simply connect one USB cable to your computer, connect to your sound system and you're in action.
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™.
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
- Exclusive Access to Fresh Promotional Music with Whitelabel.net
- Input and Mix recording capability.
- AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
- No Charge Upgrades that constantly add new features and improvements
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- FLAC support
- Dedicated Video View - Display video decks alongside the virtual audio decks
- Serato Video Delay Compensation: This will allow one to offset the master video feed from the audio when there are sync/latency issues