Sequera is a Mac OS X application that provides an advanced music sequencer which enables you to experiment with MIDI compositions.
Sequera features an 8 track by 16 step grid, pitch transposition, selectable loop steps and much more.
NOTE: To buy Sequera via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Sequera":
· 8 track by 16 step grid (up to 32 steps).
· Note composition, erasing and switching
· Randomize notes on the 8th track
· Selectable steps to be looped
· Pitch transposition
· LED-styled ruler
· Note positional randomization
· 64-bit processor
· You can only use 4Tracks: T1 to T3 & T8 and 8Steps: A1 to B4 in the demo version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· While keeping unique functionality for fiber-scoped experimentation, Sequera 1.6 have gotten x4 more tracks and x2 more steps, of course keeping highest quickness as well as the past versions.