ScoreCleaner is an easy to use music notation application. Just plugin your MIDI based instrument and start playing!
ScoreCleaner can notate the lead voice, bass line and second voice even if you play them simultaneously.
It also allows you to change the key, tempo, note values, signatures and other important aspects.
ScoreCleaner allows you to play music in an organic manner. ScoreCleaner understands and notates it the way you play it.
· 14 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In Mixer Mode, the channels now have Solo buttons
· The Parts in Voice Mode now have Edit buttons
· In Voice Mode, there are buttons for adding and editing parts and voices
· Double clicking a staff selects the measure, triple clicking (Mac OS X only) selects the whole staff
· Shift-click can now be used to extend score selection
· Custom zoom levels
· Courtesy accidentals, with or without parentheses
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
· Exported snippets recorded with click-track did not contain the click-track
· Enter/Return did not work in all dialogs
· Punch-in recording could remove lyrics, articulations and repeats
· Chords could be displayed twice, at the end of a staff system and at the beginning of the next one
· Stability issues when editing scores
· Transposition of notes in transposed parts didn’t work correctly
· Stem directions couldn’t be changed on beamed groups unless the last note was selected
· Playback of repeats didn’t...