Audio plug-in with true analog sound
The Saurus plug-in aims to bring the best “Virtual Analog” synths possible and re-create the sound of classic hardware.
However, unlike many competitors who sell 'Virtual Analog Synthesizers' which are at best mere approximations of what happens in the real world, we set out to create not just another synthesizer with character, but one that truly represents the sound of analog hardware.
The developers have carefully measured and modeled the circuits of many classic performance synthesizers, even including single capacitors and resistors to provide an extremely accurate analog model, faithfully capturing the spirit and character of these old machines.
- Covers all important aspects of traditional analog synths
- Mono, Legato & Polyphonic modes employing analog voice management
- Two Syncable Oscillators and two Sub Oscillators
- Not just standard waveforms but also a large number of exotic ones
- Pulse Width Modulation and Oscillator Sync applicable to every waveform
- Oscillator Drift, Phase and Noise Modulation controls
- Noise FM, AM and Ring Modulation for Oscillators
- Analog filter with self-oscillation, nonlinearity, 6 filter types, FM and feedback
- LFOs and modulation capable of running at audio-rate
- Powerful Arpeggiator with extensive configuration possibilities
- Flexible Modulation Matrix with new features, including a filter
- Programmable gate
- 4x Stereo Unison modes with spread and panning control
- Analog modeled Distortion and Tube amp
- Optional Psycho-Acoustic processing
- High-end quality Effects
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- Arpeggiator can be loaded and saved
- Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns
- Selecting patches by clicking on the arrows is supported now