SampleDecks is an easy to use, unique sample player that can allocate up to 64 channels with optional sounds in multiple formats.
SampleDecks allows you to play samples per keyboard or per mouse. SampleDecks can be used as a full-screen application or as a small, inconspicuous tool.
SampleDecks is a powerful sample player, suitable for multiple occasions, like for example:
· to play jingles for DJs, the radio and tv, theater, amusement park organizer, soccer stadium
· as an musical instrument (drum-Samples are included)
· as an mp3-player (SampleDecks allows you to play up to 64 of you favorite tracks with one click!)
NOTE: To buy SampleDecks via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SampleDecks":
64 channels player:
· The SampleDecks sample player can record up to 64 different sounds for your performance.
Colorizable sample buttons:
· With the wide range of colors you will always find the right sound.
Customizable keyboard control:
· SampleDecks customizes to you! Define the required number of the key yourself and you will never lose track!
· You can define the interface freely, so that you can customize SampleDecks to your interface like you need it right now.
· With the new MIDI learn mode you can play all samples with your own, familiar MIDI controller.
· Thanks to the function "global hotkeys" your shortcuts always work, even if SampleDecks is minimized! So you also can control SampleDecks, if you are working with another program.
Compatible with UltraMixer:
· You already own UltraMixer? But SampleDecks appeals to you? No problem, because you can combine both without problems and set everything up like it pleases you! So you get more samples and you can choose, which you want in the foreground.
· Due to the multilingualism of the program it is possible to choose between English and German.
2 samplebanks for free:
· With the free drumset you can play the drums and with the sound sample banks 16 different effects are available for you, for free.
· Nag screen after every 5 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: SampleDecks 3.0.1 doesn't start on Mac OS X 10.6.x