Retrologue is a VST plugin that provides a versatile virtual analog synthesizer. Retrologue features all essential classical synthesis features that you need to create your synthesizer sounds.
Retrologue comes with two multi-mode oscillators, a dedicated sub oscillator and a noise generator. The oscillators feature several modes that allow anything from basic synthesis waveforms, to sync and cross modulation, to multi waveforms.
One oscillator can be a combination of up to eight detunable oscillator signals, which allows for very rich sounds. The Filter section provides 12 different filter types, including lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and band rejection filters.
The integrated filter distortion can either produce analog tube distortions or hard clipping effects. In addition, you can add the ring modulated signal from oscillator 1 and 2.
The two envelopes and two LFOs in Retrologue can be used to modulate a large number of modulation destinations which are accessible in the modulation matrix.
The matrix features 10 freely assignable modulations. This allows you, for example, to create Note Expression modulation assignments that can be directly addressed from within Cubase.
To give the sounds the final polish, Retrologue provides a two-stage effect section including chorus, flanger, and different delay effects.
Here are some key features of "Retrologue":
· Classic virtual analog synthesizer with more than 300 high-quality presets dedicated to classic leads and analog synth sounds
· Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility
· Two oscillators with up to eight detunable voices each plus a sub and noise oscillator
· 12 different high-quality filter types
· 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes
· 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility
· Mono and Poly Modes with Legato and Glide
· FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects
· NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support
· Intel Core Duo CPU
· CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
· VST 3 or AU compatible host application
· 2 GB RAM
· 500 MB of free HD space
· 1024 x 768 display recommended
· Internet connection for license activation
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The 1.1.0 update adds VST 2 host application support for Windows 7 and AU host application support for Mac OS X versions 10.6 and 10.7 (32 bit and 64 bit).