If you have ever wanted to remotely control a computer running iTunes then this is your solution. Using the remote Mac's Bonjour name or I.P. address you can control most of the basic iTunes functions without ever touching the remote Mac. Play/Pause the music, make new playlists, turn the volume up or down, search the music database, and have fun!
Any computer running iTunes can be controlled.
Here are some key features of "Remote iTunes":
· Viewing of all playlists
· Adding/removing playlists
· Adding/removing tracks from playlists
· Complete equalizer control
· Ability to set track rating
· Repeat/random settings per playlist
· Search-as-you-type filtering of currently viewed playlist
· Adjustable window transparency
Other unique features include:
· iTunes like interface for ease of use
· Use IP Addresses or Bonjour names
· Optional compact player controller
· Each computer on a network can run their own copy - everyone gets control!
· Each copy of Remote iTunes stays in sync with the server, continually showing the current status.
What's New in This Release:
· Remote iTunes is now Universal Binary
· Fixed bug causing Volume slider to sometimes fail
· Fixed bug causing the Playlist table to sometimes refresh twice, thus duplicating its contents twice.
· You must know the Bonjour address, login, and password of the machine running iTunes.