Rekord Buddy is an easy-to-use OS X application that allows you to synchronize your Traktor and Rekordbox databases.
If you've been manually copying your playlists, meta data, beatgrind, etc, then you will definitely appreciate Rekord Buddy, since it was designed to convert your entire track collection automatically.
NOTE: To buy Rekord Buddy via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clarified that the ‘Skip grid marker hot-cues’ is only used on Traktor collections.
· Restored the ‘Ignore Traktor Hot-cues’ preference flag.
· Added an option to convert all cues to Traktor hotcues on export.
· Added a warning when tracks are exported to Rekordbox without a valid ‘total time’ field.
· Added a flag to skip samples in Traktor collections.
· Added support for Traktor's new musical key field.
· Added the ability to rename a track's key on import.
· Decimal part of beat marker positions is ignored for comparisons since Rekordbox only supports milliseconds in its format.
· Marker names are now ignored for Grid Markers comparisons since they're not supported by Rekordbox.
· Commas in Rekordbox BPM values are now converted to points for better comparison with Traktor.
· Added support for syncing the first down beat information between Traktor and Rekordbox.
· Added an on/off preference option to lock BPM and grid info on Traktor collection output.
· Added support for preserving Traktor's cover art...