Real Violin is the paid violin app for iOS and the Real Violin Assistant allows you to you use the speakers connected to your Mac to listen the HiFi violin sound from "Real Violin" app, wirelessly and real-time via WiFi connection.
Real Violin Assistant is great if you want to play "Real Violin" with your friends together, or when you play on a stage.
Note: Requires version 2.0 of "Real Violin" for iOS to connect.
NOTE: To download Real Violin Assistant via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Real Violin Assistant":
· High performance realtime multitrack sound processing engine, high quality, low latency.
· 44 KHz, 16 bit stereo sound output.
· Slide mode and Touch mode. With slide mode, you can play the "Real Violin" like a Real Violin; With touch mode, you can play the sound directly by tap the corresponding note, just like playing a keyboard.
· Acceleration(Pose) sense. With slide mode, you can select the string that you want to slide on by tilting the device, which make it more like a violin.
· Sliding along the string with the finger of your left hand to play unlimited smooth glide.
· Custom distance between the note marks.
· 3 violin family instruments(Violin, Viola, Cello) in one!
· Up to one octave per string with Touch mode.
· Easy to use interface.
· Real Violin for iOS