RayBlaster is a cross-platform audio plug-in that implements an innovative and different method of sound generation called Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS).
RayBlaster is a unique synthesizer based on the latest research in psychoacoustics and allows you to walk onto a completely new sonic territory.
RayBlaster is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "RayBlaster":
· Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre
· Easy to use and attractive interface
· High-end sound quality
· Create distinctive sounds
· Sounds more detailed, appealing, fat and
· Over 500 sound samples
· Psychoacoustic processing
· Filter import
· Flexible sonic range
· VST host
· No saving, time limit, some features are disabled.