RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, parametric phrase-based music prototyping software with VSTi and SoundFont support.
RapidComposer is a complex audio software aimed at composers, song-writers and all kinds of musicians.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your music to the next level, RapidComposer is the complete solution you need for faster and more productive music composition.
Here are some key features of "RapidComposer":
· Advanced tools for phrase editing, phrase generation, phrase morphing, phrase grouping, motif development, chord progression editing,
· Timeline with chords which all phrases automatically conform to
· Piano roll with scale notes, visually editable chord notes, and smart arranging of overlapped notes in two styles.
· In-place non-destructive phrase-level and note-level editing
· 2D view of the composition with structure editor as opposed to 1D view of DAW applications
· Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording
· Articulations can be assigned to phrases or even individual notes
· Extensive scale, chord, guitar chord, chord progression databases,
· Taggable instrument database of all MIDI, VSTi and SF2 presets in one place
· IdeaTool that can generate a multitrack composition based on the provided parameters and rules
· Unlimited undo and the ability to make several versions of the same composition
· Fully customizable user interface with preset themes
· Virtual instruments (VSTi v2.4 plugins) support
· SoundFont (.SF2) support
· Standalone and VST version with 128-channel MIDI output
· 1 GB RAM
· File import/export is disabled
· MIDI drag-and-drop count limited
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Global and per-track phrase envelopes which phrases may automatically follow
· 4 algorithms offered for absolute-to-relative note conversion. Now you can work with scale-relative notes only, without depending on chord notes in the phrase.
· AI improvements in chord detection when importing MIDI files
· New master track option: magnet. Chords are automatically transposed and inverted for better voice leading
· Magnet option is implemented for phrases. When enabled the phrase will be automatically transposed to minimize note distance between the previous and current phrase or from the phrase envelope (choose from 2 algorithms)
· The Idea Tool is prepared to use the new voice leading improvements to produce musically more useful results
· 'Recents' menu added for opening compositions and importing MIDI files
· Absoluterelative conversion is easier than ever by pressing keys '0' to '4'
· 3 new view options for the piano roll
· Inspectors and browser panels can be resize...