Radiologik Scheduler is designed to be a companion application for Radiologik DJ: it will schedule a DJ’s program queue by using iTunes playlists in order to provide support for a 24/7 fully-automated station.
Radiologik Scheduler’s basic features include the ability to choose single tracks or select multiple tracks from playlists randomly or sequentially, the possibility to use artist separation, interrupts, time matching to an exact second or as close as possible to the top of the hour, variable fallback steps when commands can't be perfectly met and failover script lines when the previous line failed, as well as assigning AppleScripts to any script line.
The advanced mode allows you to schedule time announcements, search for files that match various date criteria, voiceover intros and outros which are context sensitive to artists or exact artist and name, and traffic for managing of spots/ads.You can change the mode at any time by choosing "Change to Basic/Advanced" from the application menu.
· Radiologik DJ 1.2.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added n=No loop attribute
· Better accommodates tabs in tags
· Extended maximum program segment length from 6 to 8 hours
· hour avoidance fixes
· Conflicts now show the "winning" segment in Week View
· h=hour avoidance now attempts to avoid play in the same hour for all days of the past week
· Split builds Universal (2013.4.1 UB) for OS X 10.5 and Intel (2013.4.1) for OS X 10.6-10.8