Pure Vinyl 4.03
Make high quality transcriptions of vinyl recordings
Moreover, Pure Vinyl features a "scratch"-styled grab-and-spin editor as well as "virtual vinyl" platter images.
In addition, Pure Vinyl locates tracks accurately thanks to its automatic gain riding and looping.
- High Quality 64-Bit Sample Rate Converter
- Zero Phase Shift 64-Bit Rumble Filter
- Adjustable Noise-Shaped Dithering
- "Scratch" Styled Audio Editor
- Cueing Trigger
- Multithreaded Sample Rate Converter
- Virtual Line-Level Preamplifier
- 2/3/4-way Crossover
- Integrated Pop and Click Editor
- Supports AudioUnit Plug-Ins
- "Picture Disc" Feature
- Built-In Correction Curves for pre-1955 Vinyl / Shellac
- NetSend for Streaming Audio to Other Computers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added “Add Tags in iTunes” to tag AIFF output rendered files with artist / album / track name information (tagging is automatic with Apple Lossless)
- Added dither option to track rendering (though strictly speaking, dithering is redundant with LP transfers given that the LP background noise is an effective dither noise source) Added Cancel button to Open Recording... Load Album album list window
- Slightly adjusted positioning of Render Tracks window