Pure Music 2.0.2
Music server solution for iTunes
Furthermore, Pure Music allows you to handle all music playback and makes iTunes your music database, playlist organizer, all though iTunes won't play the music.
- Attaches to the iTunes window
- Up to 384 kHz sample rate
- DSD (2.8 and 5.6 MHz) file playback on any DAC
- Native DSD Streaming
- Adjustable Dithered Volume Control
- Fast-Responding Firefly Metering, Monitor Input (Native) or Output (Post - Volume Control)
- Real-Time Dynamic Range Meter
- CoreAudio Device HOG Mode Exclusive Access support
- Internal Audio Device Selection and Setup (or use Apple Audio MIDI Setup)
- Supports AudioUnit Audio processing plug-ins (parametric EQs, etc.)
- Supports CoreAudio Compatible Sound Cards / DACs / Audio Interfaces.
- Supports all iTunes Compatible Audio File Formats (including WAVE, MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless)
- Supports Apple Remote App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Gapless track playback and Memory Play
- Plays music stored on networked volumes
- Selectable REAL-TIME 64-bit upsampling 3
- Mix to Mono, Exchange Left and Right Channels, Invert Polarity / Phase, Channel Balance Trim
- Per-Track Polarity and Volume Tagging
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Eliminates an issue causing tracks (particularly FLAC) to be skipped when Gapless playback is enabled, as well as including additional bug fixes and performance enhancements, and is recommended for all users.