PPure DCompressor II allows you to restore the original dynamics of a sound. It is very useful for heavily compressed signals. Pure DCompressor II reverts your signal to a more natural state.
New functions have been added to the original Pure DCompressor. External side chain inputs are now available. New dynamic detection algorithms are available. The MS Width control manages stereo signals.
A Hold parameter and a Threshold for Hysteresis, complement the settings. Classic modes and Feedback modes are now available for signal level detection, completing the legacy Solera mode. Various new profiles can be selected for detecting the dynamics of the signal.
A Maximum mode can be engaged on the Hysteresis control, allowing processing that takes into account maximum values of both the standard and the Hysteresis detection schemes.
The exclusive A / B morphing system, allows instant, efficient and global control of processing. The preset manager allows you to save global presets made up of two different presets including the A / B morphing slider position. Note also that factory presets are provided for every plug-in.
Pure DCompressor II manages digital audio up to 384 KHz, and up to 8 channels. This is the native version of the plug-in for AU, RTAS and VST.
Here are some key features of "Pure DCompressor II":
· Signal Processing Features
· Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
· Phase invert of the processed signal.
· Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
· Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
· Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
· AU/VST/RTAS host
· 2 channels maximum processing (mono or stereo).
· 1 FS (32, 44.1, 48 Khz).
· No properties (parameters) published to the Host software. So your settings will not be saved in the host software project (composition).
· No Automations (so No Control surface supported).
· No Side-chain (for plugins that support side-chain).
· No presets Save/Recall, Import/Export (only factory preset can be loaded).
· This version is not time bombed but after half an hour of audio processing or UI utilization all the user interface controls will be disabled. The sound will still be processed, allowing you to continue working normally on your project but you will not be able to modify the settings until you restart the plug-in.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mac OSX Mountain Lion Support
· Load time improvement
· Some graphics fix
· Mac OSX: Unexpected unauthorization of all plug-ins, all Apple platforms fixed
· Uninstall on MAC OSX
· Some minor fixes.