With Pure Compressor II you can feel that the saying "The sky is the limit" sounds more familiar than ever.
New functions have been added to the original Pure Compressor. External side chain inputs are now available. New dynamic detection algorithms are available. The MS Width control manages stereo signals. A Hold parameter and a Threshold for Hysteresis, complement the settings.
Classic modes and Feedback modes are now available for signal level detection, completing the legacy Solera mode. Various new profiles can be selected for detecting the dynamics of the signal.
A Maximum mode can be engaged on the Hysteresis control, allowing processing that takes into account maximum values of both the standard and the Hysteresis detection schemes.
Pure Compressor II manages digital audio up to 384 KHz, and up to 8 channels. This is the native version of the plug-in for AU, RTAS and VST.
- 2 channels maximum processing (mono or stereo).
- 1 FS (32, 44.1, 48 Khz).
- No properties (parameters) published to the Host software. So your settings will not be saved in the host software project (composition).
- No Automations (so No Control surface supported).
- No Side-chain (for plugins that support side-chain).
- No presets Save/Recall, Import/Export (only factory preset can be loaded).
- This version is not time bombed but after half an hour of audio processing or UI utilization all the user interface controls will be disabled. The sound will still be processed, allowing you to continue working normally on your project but you will not be able to modify the settings until you restart the plug-in.
- Main Enhancements:
- Mac OSX Mountain Lion Support
- Main Fixes:
- Load time improvement
- Some graphics fix
- Mac OSX: Unexpected unauthorization of all plug-ins, all Apple platforms fixed
- Uninstall on MAC OSX
- Some minor fixes.