An audio plug-in that plays the role of a software synthesizer with samples tracker features
ProTrekkr can be used to create electronic music (like psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
Note: ProTrekkr is cross-platform and is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Amiga OS4 and AROS.
- Open source.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- Samples loop editor.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- 2 303s units.
- Wav files import/export.
- Aiff files import.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering to files or directly to instruments.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, compressors, etc...
- Fully customizable 10 combs reverb.
- Midi in/out support.
- Protracker .mod /Fasttracker I .ft files import.
- Samples packer handling Gsm/Mp3/TrueSpeech/ADPCM/8 Bit and a compressor derivated from wavpack.
- Replay routine source code to include & use inside your own programs (Also featuring a replay routine for the PlayStation Portable).
- Winamp/XMPlay plugin available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 2 issues with interpolate command: it wouldn't work on all effects and the whole commmand column is now properly filled with the first value.
- Input was partially disabled when caps lock was turned on.
- Using right mouse button on "pattern lines" arrows will now increase/decrease value by 8.
- F5 to F9 keys now jumps to 0, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 of the patterns lines.