ProLevel is a full featured digital audio software tool that displays detailed information on the levels and mono compatibility of stereo audio signals in real time.
NOTE: To buy ProLevel via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ProLevel":
· Level Meter - peak hold, peak decay, clip indicator, sum/diff meter, and correlation meter.
· 30 frames per second response
· Save settings as a document
You can use most of the ProLevel features using the keyboard shortcuts:
· command - N : Create a new Level Meter window.
· command - O : Open a Level Meter document.
· command - W : Close window.
· command - S : Save Level Meter settings as a document.
· command - shift - S : Save Level Meter settings with a different file name.
· command - C : Copy the current Level Meter window image.
· command - D : Open/Close the Drawer.
· command - L : Hold the current Level Meter image.
· command - Y : Synchronize all input buffers.
· command - U : Open the Audio MIDI Setup application
· command - ?: Open the ProLevel Help.
· command - , (comma) : Open the ProLevel Preferences panel.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crash when closing a window on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.