Pro Tools M-Powered 8 software lets you enter the world of Pro Tools while using unique hardware options from M-Audio to professionally produce your music tracks.
Pro Tools M-Powered lets you customize the compact mobile multi-channel studio of your dreams, while providing session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world.
As easy to use as it is powerful, Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy-winning albums and Academy Award-winning film sound. Together, M-Audio hardware and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software deliver the seamless workflow of moving sessions.
Here are some key features of "Pro Tools M-Powered":
· supports a wide choice of M-Audio interfaces including all Delta PCI and FireWire products, Black Box, Ozone, Fast Track USB, MobilePre USB, Transit and ProjectMix I/O*
· work anywhere, anytime-seamless workflow between studio, stage, home and the road
· award-winning Pro Tools mixing environment
· industry-standard session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world
· 32-track audio recording, editing, and mixing up to 24-bit/96kHz
· fully non-destructive editing with world-class tools
· powerful, intuitive MIDI sequencing
· real-time audio and MIDI processing
· advanced automation features
· import MIDI, REX, ACID, WAV, AIFF, AAC, MP3, and CD audio files
· built-in DigiBase file management tool
· QuickPunch functionality
· powerful loop recording options
· low-latency monitoring while recording
· RTAS real-time effects processing
· advanced virtual instrument integration
· easily accepts ReWire output stream directly from applications like Ableton Live for further mixing and processing
· unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
· supports M-Audio's ProjectMix I/O and Digidesign's Command|8 control surfaces for hands-on mixing
· wide-range of compatible creative software options (Audiosuite and RTAS plug-ins, ReWire-compatible applications) available from Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners
· Digidesign-qualified M-Audio system
· Universal installer for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs
· Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0 software (no CS update) or the Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0cs3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When using the Save Copy In command to save a copy of a session, if the session was saved at a different sample rate, Send automation would inadvertently change duration. In addition, the duration of automation on sample-based Instrument tracks was not converted correctly. (PTSW-135550)
· When using Save Copy In to save a session at a different sample rate, Send automation is properly sample rate converted. All automation on sample-based instrument tracks is now sample-rate-converted.
· While playing back a session, if you clicked or made a selection in any of the Pro Tools counters, playback was interrupted. (PTSW-57055)
· When you click or make a selection in a counter field, playback is not interrupted until a new value is entered, either by typ- ing in the counter field and pressing Return (Mac) or Enter (Windows), or by dragging in the counter field.
· Choosing “Select > Unused” from the Region List menu would incorrectly clear the Undo queue. (PTSW-135605)
· Choosing “Select > Unused” fr...