Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0.5 Build 70869
Produce your own professional music tracks
Pro Tools M-Powered lets you customize the compact mobile multi-channel studio of your dreams, while providing session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world.
As easy to use as it is powerful, Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy-winning albums and Academy Award-winning film sound. Together, M-Audio hardware and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software deliver the seamless workflow of moving sessions.
- supports a wide choice of M-Audio interfaces including all Delta PCI and FireWire products, Black Box, Ozone, Fast Track USB, MobilePre USB, Transit and ProjectMix I/O*
- work anywhere, anytime-seamless workflow between studio, stage, home and the road
- award-winning Pro Tools mixing environment
- industry-standard session compatibility with countless Pro Tools-equipped project and professional studios around the world
- 32-track audio recording, editing, and mixing up to 24-bit/96kHz
- fully non-destructive editing with world-class tools
- powerful, intuitive MIDI sequencing
- real-time audio and MIDI processing
- advanced automation features
- import MIDI, REX, ACID, WAV, AIFF, AAC, MP3, and CD audio files
- built-in DigiBase file management tool
- QuickPunch functionality
- powerful loop recording options
- low-latency monitoring while recording
- RTAS real-time effects processing
- advanced virtual instrument integration
- easily accepts ReWire output stream directly from applications like Ableton Live for further mixing and processing
- unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
- supports M-Audio's ProjectMix I/O and Digidesign's Command|8 control surfaces for hands-on mixing
- wide-range of compatible creative software options (Audiosuite and RTAS plug-ins, ReWire-compatible applications) available from Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners
Pro Tools M-Powered
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 8.0.5
- When using the Save Copy In command to save a copy of a session, if the session was saved at a different sample rate, Send automation would inadvertently change duration. In addition, the duration of automation on sample-based Instrument tracks was not converted correctly. (PTSW-135550)
- When using Save Copy In to save a session at a different sample rate, Send automation is properly sample rate converted. All automation on sample-based instrument tracks is now sample-rate-converted.
- While playing back a session, if you clicked or made a selection in any of the Pro Tools counters, playback was interrupted. (PTSW-57055)
- When you click or make a selection in a counter field, playback is not interrupted until a new value is entered, either by typ- ing in the counter field and pressing Return (Mac) or Enter (Windows), or by dragging in the counter field.