PowerTunes is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to organize your media library, taking the Apple's iTunes system to the next level.
PowerTunes allows you to create several iTunes libraries and multiple media folders. PowerTunes also includes tools that will help you keep your libraries clean.
Furthermore, PowerTunes offers the opportunity to copy music and playlists between libraries or share music between multiple users.
Here are some key features of "PowerTunes":
· Create mulitple iTunes libraries.
· Create multiple media folders.
· Copy music and playlists between libraries.
· Share libraries and music between multiple users.
· Clean up your library and media folder.
· iTunes 7.0 or later
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Using the "Delete Library" command (by option-clicking "Remove Library") now properly moves the library to the trash
· Made several display tweaks in the Help Viewer docs
· Newly created libraries now have a .itl extension, to match iTunes 11's behavior
· Improved refreshing the track list when viewing a library being accessed over file sharing
· Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging large numbers of tracks to be copied to another library
· Improved updating a library's path after iTunes 11 appends a .itl extension to the name upon upgrading it
· Added a workaround for a bug in OS X 10.8.2 that would cause iTunes not to respond to commands sent by PowerTunes