Pitch Accum can create two different transposition levels at different delay intervals.
Two independent and simultaneous transposers are used to transpose the pitch of an input sound. A pitch follower detects the pitch of the input sound and optimizes the transposition. The transposed sounds are then transformed with delays and modulations.
In the mono version, the same input signal is sent to both transposers. In the stereo version, the left channel of the input signal is sent to one transposer and the right channel is sent to the other.
· A VST, Audio Unit, RTAS host application for plug-in use.
· Automation is disabled
· Save is disabled
· User presets are disabled
· A short noise occurs periodically
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Agitation feature: Adds random variations to the processing parameters.
· Window resizing: The plug-in window can be resized by clicking and dragging
· Multi-format: VST, Audio Unit, RTAS plug-ins and Standalone application
· MIDI control for all parameters
· Multichannel output for Delays, Doppler, Reson and Shuffling
· up to 24 seconds looping and 128 simultaneous loops for Freeze