Piezo is a simple application that allows you to record sounds in a snap.
In a matter of seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones.
Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
NOTE: To buy Piezo via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Piezo":
· Super Simple Recording - With one click, recording audio on your Mac has never been simpler.
· Grab From Any App - Piezo captures audio from just about any application playing on your Mac.
· Easy on the Wallet - Effortless to use and easy to afford!
· Recording, Demystified - Piezo's simple recording presets mean less worrying about your settings.
· Fast Reveal - After recording, click the magnifying glass to reveal your file in the Finder.
· Here's Looking at You - Simple and striking, Piezo's charming interface makes recording fun.
· Web Audio - Save audio from Safari, or any web browser, including Chrome, Firefox, and more.
· SiriusXM Online Radio - Save audio from our SiriusXM player Pulsar.
· DVD Audio - Grab sound bites from DVDs, by setting DVD Player as your source.
· Streaming Music - Record from services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and more.
· Any Movie's Audio - Record from movies playing in any video player, including QuickTime Player, VLC, and many more.
· Audio Devices - Hook up any microphone (even your Apple headset) and record from it instantly.
· Noise is overlaid after ten minutes of recording per launch.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Piezo 1.2.2 has been updated with high-resolution artwork, for full, gorgeous display on Retina Macs.
· Piezo now features an HTML-based About box, for better Retina display.
· A rare crash which could occur when capturing audio from certain oddly-behaving apps has been corrected.
· Several other small improvements have been made.