Vintage Pultec EQ emulator
Moreover, PTH-2A is a lightweight version of the classic EQP-1A plugin, similarly to the original EQH hardware.
In addition, PTH-2A allows you to model the passive EQ circuitry that can be found in this type of devices. Moreover, the transformer-coupled valve amplifier can be used to make up the gain after the filters.
Furthermore, PTH-2A is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- Pultec style equalizer
- Transformer-coupled valve amplifier emulator
- Physical control weighting
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.1
- Added input protection against improbably large values and NaNs from other plugins
- Improved amplifier emulation 'warm-up' behaviour and improves Mac GUI (re)initialization.
- The PTH-2A provides a cost effective feature subset of the Pultec EQP-1A, without sacrificing the legendary character of these sought-after vintage EQs.