PSP VintageWarmer 2.6.0
High-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single or multi band compressor / limiter
You will be able to use PSP VintageWarmer for softknee compression as well as brick-wall limiting. Additionally, the package will install PSP VintageWarmer, which allows you to generate saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders.
PSP VintageWarmer is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- Professional signal processing algorithms
- Presets library
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Accurate VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Semi Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT PSP's double sampled processing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added VU, PPM and Overs preferences reset buttons.
- Added ‘?’ on a preset bar to open an operation manual.
- Synchronised LED reset in PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2.