PITCHMAP is the world's first and only plug-in that allows processing the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals in real-time.
In other words, PITCHMAP allows you to change the melodies and harmonies of any recording by simply playing your own on a MIDI keyboard or creating a pitch map using our stream-lined GUI, and optionally corrects any tuning issues at the same time.
As if that weren't enough, PITCHMAP provides functions to remove or extract individual sounds from a mix, and can apply advanced synthesizer-like sound transformations to your audio.
In short, it is an inspiring musical instrument, a precision corrective tool and the only processor that literally lets you shape music with your hands.
· AU host
· Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
· Internet Connection for Software Activation
· You cannot save settings
· You will need to reload the plug-in every 10 minutes
· You will be offered a chance to learn more about this product and purchase a copy every couple of minutes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with the demo reporting the need to update it.
· Note: the full version is not affected and remains at version 1.1.4