The LinPlug Organ 3 focussed on capturing the sound and spirit of the classical organs as well as thinking of new features that accompany the classic sound.
Just one examples: ADSR envelopes allow you to adjust how quickly the sound starts as well as how quickly it fades away. Release alone will add an unbelievable new flavour to many classic organ sounds.
With the LinPlug Organ 3 you have all the classic sounds as well as a lot of yet unheard organ sounds right at your fingertips. Switchable Foldback, Tonewheel-Sync, realistic drawbar volume relation, the behaviour of the percussion switch, motor noise and keyclick are just a few of the aspects of the “original” sound. In the LinPlug Organ 3 you have control over all of them.
Organ 3offers its users many new features based on the open sonic possibilities - which have never been heard at any other organ before.
- Organ Synthesizer based on an emulation of many
- classic organs and the rotary speaker
- Each emulated aspect is individually adjustable
- 3 manuals, individually adjustable and playable on
- separate MIDI channels or in split or layer mode
- Dual effects section with fully syncable rotary, reverb,
- delay and chorus, and new: Gator and LoFi crusher.
- 64 voice polyphonic (CPU dependent)
- Individually adjustable Percussion for upper and lower manual
- Adjustable Keyclick and Motor noise from off to authentic or even up to overemphasized
- Controller hardware (faderbox or synth) can be used to control the LinPlug Organ 3 parameters (MIDI Learn)
- Switchable Portamento / Glide
- Adjustable age from factory new to trashy
- Spread (Unison) for each manual
- ADSR envelope for each manual
- Microtuning support (TUN files) for different scales
- Including 11 alternative tonewheels
- Fully recognized velocity, adjustable pitch bend
- Rotary simulation with full sync to song tempo,
- even duration of tempo change can be synced
- Sample accurate timing
- Full parameter automation
- Settings are saved with your song
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Fixed detune problem when loading on PowerPC systems
- Stability improvements
- Ended support for PowerPC G3 processors