Orchestral Strings One 1.0
Hybrid modeled string orchestral plug-in
Orchestral Strings One was designed as a powerful string instrument to help you with your orchestral compositions.
Furthermore, Orchestral Strings One was recorded using the acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall, giving you thus the beautiful ambiance of this amazing hall.
You will be able to easily play all parameters with a MIDI keyboard using key switches and controllers.
- Neo Hybrid Modeling Engine
- Innovative Key Switch and Controller
- Innovative sampling technologies
- 14 violins, 10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses
- High-Quality Reverb
- 64-Steps Sequencer
- Add-ons support
- Customizable legato system
- Auto Rhythm Ttool
- Multi Microphone Positions, Player, Audience