Ohm Studio is not just a simple audio editing application for customizing your songs, or for generating new sounds.
Ohm Studio provides you with the possibility to join a community of music enthusiasts and share knowledge without any restrictions, all with the sole purpose of finding the best tunes for their projects.Ohm Studio is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Ohm Studio":
· Work with Patterns
· Full-featured mixer
· Multi-track recording
· VST support
· Highly quality sonic tools
· Intuitive and fluid interface
· Real-time collaboration
· Safe back-up solution
· Seamless synchronization
· Collaborative freeze
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Audio Patterns now have handles to adjust their Fade-in, Volume and Fade-out values. Select one (or more) Audio Patterns, go to Edit mode, then click and drag a handle to edit its value, or double-click it to set it back to its default value.
· Improvement: the new overhauled server architecture provides faster project loading/unloading and project "isolation" (if a project crashes or takes a long time to load, other projects should no longer be blocked or slowed down).
· Improvement: the Volume parameter of Audio Patterns is now expressed in dB (rather than in %) and can now be used to boost the level of a Sample above its original value.
· Improvement: Aux Racks can now be renamed and freely moved inside the Mixer view.
· Improvement: mouse cursors have been updated to adopt either a Windows or a Mac "look and feel". Choose between the white (Windows) or black (Mac) cursor theme in your Display preferences.
· Fix: fixed several bugs with the mouse cursor image not refreshing properly (e...