Some of you who played the classic drum machine from the 80’s and 90’s (EMU SP1200 AKAI MPC, Linn drums etc,) you are probably missing their drum roll or Note Repeat function.
The Note Repeat function allowed users to perform drum rolls in time with the sequence at a press of a button.
You were able to change the speed of the roll by changing subdivisions And also change the velocity for the performed rolls. Unfortunately this function was abandoned by the new DAWs at the turn of the century.
The Note Repeater provides you this function and much more to any DAW which can be sync with midi clock as master (Reason, Ableton, Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools etc.).
Note Repeater lets you perform rolls with any Midi controller keyboard, dynamically change the velocity, adjust SWING, speed, gate all in real time while listening the variation. Use it to perform with your chopped samples, drum, synth or bass.
Every performance control can be mapped to your midi controller of your choice and play the Note Repeater like an instrument.
NOTE: To buy Note Repeater via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Offset control added for ROLL , CLOCK and CLOCK QT.
· the control can also be mapped to a Midi Controller.
· A Limiter and an Inverter implemented for all controls(speed,velocity,gate,swing,offset).
· Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel and after-touch can modulate all the controls in real time.
· Now you can switch off after-touch to velocity
· Pitch bend work both ways to modulate any parameter.
· Subdivision knob added
· Gate bug fixed