NorthPole is a free effects plug in for AudioUnit compatible applications on the Macintosh. NorthPole adds a fully programmable virtual analog synthesizer filter with resonance, envelope follower and an integrated post-filter digital delay to your audio production environment.
The NorthPole plug in equips your AudioUnit environment with a fully programmable resonant filter. In short, you can send any of your audio tracks through this ‘virtual analog’ effects device to either create spezial effects or to simulate the behaviour of an analog 4-pole synthesizer filter.
Here are some key features of "NorthPole AU":
· 24dB/Octave (4 pole).
· variable Cutoff + Resonance.
· Lowpass/Bandpass switchable.
· Envelope Follower with adjustable sensitivity.
· Envelope attack/release times.
· NorthPole is also able to offer support for adjusting analog distortion.
· Adjustable digital delay after filter with time, mix and feedback.
· AU compatible host software.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code cleanup and Mountain Lion testing
· Minor UI changes