Noatikl is a feature-rich and easy-to-use application which will help you generate new musical ideas.
In other words, Noatikl is a generative (MIDI) music engine. With Noatikl, you can create musical information in the form of MIDI notes, and can also generate and send MIDI controller information to generatively control settings of your favorite synths, FX units and samplers.
Noatikl's interface is uncluttered and deceptively simple; yet Noatikl still lets you easily get remarkable results without needing to understand music theory or be a music scientist.
NOTE: To buy Noatikl via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Noatikl":
· Noatikl generative music engine with editors for customising rules & parameters
· MIDI output to drive external synths (e.g. in DAW such as Apple's Logic, which can control Noatikl through MIDI Sync)
· MIDI input to allow driving of Noatikl listening voices
· Network Editor view for Noatikl voice networks and Partikl Synth/FX networks
Integral Partikl MIDI DLS wavetable / modular synth for Noatikl sounds / FX:
· Tone Generators (Oscillator, Particle, Dsynth, Wavetable)
· FX units (Chorus, Reverb, Filter, Distortion, ODrive, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Amp)
· FX control units (LFO, Envelope, Amp);
· Tiklpaks including over 380 customisable "parts" & 50 FX presets
· Supports built-in custom sample wavetable (DLS1, Ogg, WAV based)
· Editors to create / customise Partikl synth sounds & FX (synth, cell, track, global) networks
· Editors to for custom virtual sample wavetable and to assign DLS patches
· Export / import “partikls”, “noatikls” & "mixtikls" - for tweeting, email etc.
· 512 MB RAM.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Muted voice cells are now displayed with a grey background, to help you spot which voices are muted.