Noatikl is a feature-rich and easy-to-use audio plug-in which will help you generate new musical ideas.
In other words, Noatikl is a generative (MIDI) music engine. With Noatikl, you can create musical information in the form of MIDI notes, and can also generate and send MIDI controller information to generatively control settings of your favorite synths, FX units and samplers.
Noatikl's interface is uncluttered and deceptively simple; yet Noatikl still lets you easily get remarkable results without needing to understand music theory or be a music scientist.
Here are some key features of "Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins":
· Create custom generative music and export for tweeting/sharing/emailing
· Generate new MIDI musical ideas
· Generatively change external synth, FX and sampler settings
· Break composer's block
· Augment an existing musical work
· Create reflective music
· Create ambient sound tracks
· Experiment with generative music systems
· Experiment with synthesizer sounds and effects using Partikl
· Noodle with music sculptures
· Use in generative music installations
· Build your own hyperinstrument
· Get creative with scripting
· Simply have fun creating music!
· VST / AU host
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash in File New -> Simple file
· Fixed issue where when re-ordering Voices in the network view, the Voice table wasn't re-ordered immediately.