Radium is a free and cross-platform audio editor available for both Mac and Windows PCs.
Radium was inspired by trackers, but with fewer limitations and also uses graphics to show musical data.
Radium is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Radium":
- Sound effects automation
- Tempo automation
- Velocity automation
- Polyphonic tracks
- Unlimited number of tracks.
- Unlimited number of lines.
- Unlimited note, tempo, and effect precision.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/out.
- Blazingly snappy graphics.
- Import standard midi files and MMD2/MMD3 modules
- Note sequence effects such as transpose, quantitize, glizzando, invert and reverse.
- Support for Jack MIDI and ALSA MIDI. (Both at the same time.)
- Configurable key bindings, menues, fonts, and colors.
- Extension language support. Write programs that generates music or modifies your songs.
- Western style scores can be generated from radium songs with Common Music Notation (CMN).
- Fix for saving floats in wrong format for certain country settings
- Always show slot indicator in mixer gui