MySongbook is a Mac OS X application that allows you to take your entire collection of chord chords wherever you're going to be performing or practicing
Stop carrying all of your music books and folders around with, and still missing the song that you need. MySongbook was designed to solve that problem for you.
MySongbook also enables you to create setlists for quick switching between the songs you'll be playing.
In addition, you will be able to transpose your songs to your desired key, as well as setting a capo position which will automatically transpose the chords for you.
NOTE: To buy MySongbook via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "MySongbook":
· Add unlimited songs
· Import .txt files
· Create setlists with unlimited songs
· Transpose your songs and set a capo position
· Tag songs for easily finding songs by style and topic
· Create PDF's for printing and sharing
· Email MySongbook files
· Adjust font
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Option to set which key that the song was written in to aid with transposing based on correct key names.
· Original key and Transpose now show as real key names rather than numbers.
· Display correct flat or sharp chords based on current key.
· Added Nashville Number System support.
· Fixed bug caused by chords starting with a slash, e.g. [/C].
· Other small bug fixes.