Music Control is a versatile and unobtrusive multi-app audio controller.
Take control of your music players. Seamlessly switch playback to any supported application on your Mac.
Magically see and control other Macs on your local network. Search for your favorite artists and get realtime results for all supported players in one place.
NOTE: To buy Music Control via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Music Control":
Support for iTunes, Rdio and Spotify:
· Play, pause, skip, mute and adjust volume for each application
· Beautiful UI provides a common interface for rocking out
· Switch playback source instantly
· Shows album artwork for the selected album automatically
Control any Mac on your network:
· Automatically detect other Macs on your local network
· Super simple setup—enable Remote Apple Events and you’re ready to rock
· Connect and control remote playback—Awesome for the office
· All the same features and capabilities as local playback
Find and Listen without switching players:
· Search for an artist, see all that artist’s albums
· Search all supported apps at the same time
· Start playing an album directly from the search results
· Choose your preferred source for playback
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Music Control v1.3.3 lets users automatically (and optionally) post songs to their Facebook timelines. This version also adds Retina graphic support and fixes a number of performance and stability issues.